“In today’s competitive market, 100% of businesses will benefit from a CRM, not just saving money, but making it too”
James Killick, CEO, LaunchPadD
100% of businesses can benefit from a CRM
75% of business can do okay with simple, off-the-shelf CRM solutions
25% of businesses will do better with custom business software
100% of businesses will benefit from a LaunchPadD CRM
Benefits of a LaunchPadD CRM
It’s our opinion that every business can benefit from integrating one of our custom CRM systems into their operations. Below are some of the most common benefits:
- Central system containing all customer data
- Multiple user access, with tiered access levels if required
- A system that understands what your business is doing for its customers
- A tracking system that lets you understand what your staff is doing for your customers
- Streamlined collection, analysis, and reporting of key company data
- Automation of customer correspondence for optimum retention and upselling
- Valuable reporting functions that enable greater understanding of your customer base
Why choose LaunchPadD?
We’re a Sydney-based agency of customer business software specialists. We analyse your business and give you the perfect software proposal to match your needs, budget and growth strategy. We also analyse the costs involved in building your software to ensure there is a significant return on investment, whether through saved time or increasing your bottom line.
At LaunchPadD, we understand you need a return on investment from your custom business software. That’s why we say:
If ROI can be quantified in Year 1, then your technology is a must-have for your business.
If ROI can be quantified in Year 2, then it’s a should have for your business.
If ROI cannot be quantified until Year 3 or more, it’s a would like to have.
We’re with our clients every step of the way, and we’re here when you (and your ROI) are ready.
Off-The-Shelf Vs Custom CRM
Can you buy CRM systems off-the-shelf (OTS)? Yes, you can. But with a custom CRM you’re guaranteed software system that is built for your business, the needs of your staff and to help keep your customers happy. With our custom CRMs, we adapt the software so you don’t have to adapt your business.
- Functionality not specific to business needs, not fit for purpose
- High set-up fees and ongoing costs
- Having to adapt your business ops to fit the software
- Extended training periods required for all CRM users
- No compatibility with existing business software or systems
- Unable to adapt software for your individual needs
- Business asset that increases the value of your business
- Designed to fit your business ops
- User-friendly, inbuilt system education
- Training and learning resources provided by LaunchPadD
- Compatibility with existing business software and systems
- Maximised potential for business growth
- Eligibility for R&D tax incentives to claim back up to 40% of development costs